Monday, July 26, 2010

A case against government Part 3: State Violence | Gonzo Times

It occurred to me that there may be those out there who read this site and still do not comprehend my philosophy. I think people loose me when they argue what the role government should have. I ask if we should have a government. My answer is no. I think a good place to start is to look at is what I call State Violence. In order to accept the existence of a state you must accept state violence. A state has no way to force it’s will upon the people without threat of force. In order for a state to exist it must embrace two basic forms of violation. These are theft and violence. The state exists as a parasitic entity that is destructive to both the host and itself.

Entire Article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment